Daher wird es automatisch gelöscht. Dieser Teil ist auch für unsere Gäste sichtbar !
Let me show you our latest and long developed project. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be in Altenbeken this year, so I'll show it here. Here is it - the latest and the greatest, the most powerful in the world in its class, and absolutely unique in Z scale - LKAB IORE!
It is our most advanced model with extreme level of details. Locomotive is based on the two modified Marklin Ludmila chassis and available in both digital and analog versions. Each unit is motorized and equipped with its own decoder VELMO LDS161388-B. Here are some highlights:
- Directionally controlled triple warm white LED headlights and double red taillights
- Prototypical painting and lettering using industrial pad printing technology
- Separately applied painted plastic parts: roof insulators, antennas, whistles, buffers
- Separately applied metal photo etched and painted parts: window frames, wipers, door steps, stand in front of the cabin
- Separately applied metal wire parts: door handles, handrails, brake hoses
- Two types of couplers available - Marklin or MTL (US style)
- Prototypically modeled bogies with exceptional level of details
- Prototypically modeled and painted snow plow attached to the front bogies
- Wheels painted in gray according to the prototype
- Prototypically painted pantographs
- Imitation of driver's cabin interior
Locomotive has exceptional pulling power thanks to 8 driving wheels and two heavy chassis. Units are connected with a very close permanent coupler. Two painting schemes available - new (LKAB 133-134, shown on photos) and old LKAB 111-112 (will be shown later). Model is packed in professionally designed and printed packaging box.
We also plan to develop suitable Fammoorr 050 hopper cars for this locomotive in the future to make a complete train:
http://www.4rail.net/reference_sweden_g ... ammoorr050