Daher wird es automatisch gelöscht. Dieser Teil ist auch für unsere Gäste sichtbar !
We have just completed a production of Zmodell 97101 - Soviet Railways (SZD)/Ukrainian Railways (UZ) passenger car.
This model has an absolutely top level of details for Z scale. Here are some highlights:
- Completely modeled and fully painted interior (painted berths, tables, walls, door handles, conductor's control room equipment is reproduced too)
- Warm white LED interior lighting is available in both analog and digital versions. In digital version lighting is switchable via decoder and supports several modes - blinking, dimming etc.
- Exclusive for Z scale: passenger car has triple red tail lights at the each end of the car (prototypically correct Soviet/ex-USSR light code). These tail lights are available in both analog and digital versions and also directionally controlled for both versions. They are separately switchable in digital version.
- Industrial pad printing technology for lettering.
- Separately applied and painted elements - handrails and window frames.
- Available with two types of couplers - Marklin or MTL (US style).
Initially passenger cars will be available in current blue Ukrainian Railways (UZ) livery. Green livery of Soviet Railways (SZD), and modern Russian Railways (RZD) are also planned. Different individual car numbers will be available for each livery.
Here are some details of the manufacturing process and final result:
- Beiträge: 2367
- Registriert: Di 14. Dez 2010, 22:05
- Modellbahn: nur Z (1:220)
- Wohnort: Wiege des Ruhrbergbaus
It's really impressive what you are showing here. Do you also plan to develop models from western railroad companies in future?
Thank you very much! Yes, sure we have many models in our plans for a years ahead, and ex-USSR rolling stock is just a part in it, actually not so big. We plan to announce a number of DR locomotives this year. Some of them are almost ready. There will also be a very special model from Europe very soon. It is also ready for 95% and I'll show it in the next weeks, so please be patient and stay tuned
I also have a personal idea to make some US electric locomotives. This area isn't developed at all. No US electric locos exist in Z scale except Marklin GG-1. It would be nice to see Siemens ACS-64 and Bombardier ALP-46 in Z scale. But we are a small team currently only of 3 members, and model railroading is our partial job, so we cannot work on too many models at the same time (though we try our best )
Actually it's still a lot of work in Z scale I think. Its assortment is very poor in comparison with H0 and N. Where are electric and diesel Vectrons, BR 147/187 and others? Where is at least one modern DMU/EMU in Z scale? (I don't count ICE1/ICE3 and old SVT's and VT's). Where are BR 642, BR 442? Still nothing in this important area... Instead of this every year Marklin just announces a repainting of the old models that already exist for years.
- Beiträge: 53
- Registriert: Fr 7. Apr 2017, 07:27
- Modellbahn: nur Z (1:220)
- Wohnort: Linz