Zmodell DR BR 118 diesellok

Vorstellung von neuen Herstellern und Produkten, die sich nicht den einzelnen Themen zuordnen lassen

Dieser Teil ist auch für unsere Gäste sichtbar !

Moderatoren: Harald, z_peter

Antworten
Alex_dn
Modellbahn: nur Z (1:220)
Danksagung erhalten: 277 Mal
Zmodell DR BR 118 diesellok

Beitrag von Alex_dn »

Hello friends,

Our next project is DR BR 118 diesel locomotive. Model is still in development now. I had to develop a dedicated light PCB's for this locomotive because there are no suitable spare parts available from Marklin now.

Highlights:

- model is based on V200 chassis (Marklin 8820, 8821, 8833, 88331, 88202, 81176, 81175)
- available in analog and digital version
- triple warm white headlights and double red rear lights
- driver's cabin interior modeled (projected, in development)
- prototypical painting and industrial quality pad printing for lettering
- separately applied parts (metal handrails, painted metal buffers etc.)
- professionally designed package box

20180410_124108.jpg
20180410_124115.jpg
20180410_124133.jpg
20180410_124238.jpg
Regards,
Alex
Zoltan
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal
Re: Zmodell DR BR 118 diesellok

Beitrag von Zoltan »

Hi Alex, very nice thing - I am really interested in having one :)

BR Zoltan
Alex_dn

Beitrag von Alex_dn »

Hi Zoltan,

Thank you very much! No problem, but we still need some time to complete a development. I'll post here a notice when this model will be ready :)

Regards,
Alex
Mattias Mirza
Danksagung erhalten: 203 Mal

Beitrag von Mattias Mirza »

Hi Alex,
Very nice. This is the only DR model I´m interested in. Can you give a price or at least a price range?
Greetings
Mattias
Gunnar Häberer
Danksagung erhalten: 332 Mal

Beitrag von Gunnar Häberer »

Hi Alex,
really big! Do you already accept orders?
Or is the distribution then again about Jörg Erkel?
The model is a long-cherished wish of mine, especially since my father was involved in all locomotives from the first to the last.
Also I have always worked for these locomotives as a student. The factory was the godfather for my school!
Alex_dn

Beitrag von Alex_dn »

Hi friends,

Surprisingly we have already received so many requests for our models, that there is already a hellish amount of work waiting for us :)
Of course we can accept pre-orders, but truly I cannot tell exactly when we will be able to complete these new orders, so I kindly ask for understanding. Of course it will not take years to do, but months surely.

About a price range. As I told before, production of small series models with such level of quality and details is always a subject of the very high costs (remember Freudenreich and Sondermodellez models for example). It's simply impossible for small series manufacturers to make a model that will cost 200-230 EUR like mass-produced Marklin models. So let's take as a basis the price of our first model - BR 155 electric locomotive, which costs 499 EUR in analog version and 599 in digital.

Since it is a diesel locomotive, it has no pantographs and other roof equipment, so, in theory, model should be cheaper. But there's another issue: I took light inserts from BR 143 locomotives for my BR 155, but here I have to develop my own PCB's for this purpose, because there are no suitable spare parts available from Marklin now. Additionally, it's a very little space under the cabin's roof to locate the upper headlight, so I have to find a solution for this problem too. In other words, I just have to say that there's a number of aspects that still should be cleared before calculating the final price. And each of these aspects usually needs a lot of time. However I'm sure for 99% that this locomotive shouldn't be more expensive than our BR 155.

Gunnar, I remember that you asked me to make BR 250 electric loco first :) Then, you also brought me an idea of making E42 loco too. I've already received a 3D printed master models for all these locomotives and we are currently preparing them for the next production stages. So let the things go in the order of their sequence :) You can also contact Jörg Erkel from www.1zu220-shop.de -> info@1zu220-shop.de for additional information about our models and orders.

Regards,
Alex
Gunnar Häberer
Danksagung erhalten: 332 Mal

Beitrag von Gunnar Häberer »

Hello Alex,
of course, all one by one (model)!
I am happy anyway, that here are great opportunities for the model railroaders from East Germany! And I will be even more happy if I then have the opportunity to welcome the first real locomotive of you the DR East in my BW. And of course that will not be the last!
Edi

Beitrag von Edi »

Hallo Alex,
da hast Du ein sehr schönes Modell DR BR 118 gebaut
mfg Edi
Antworten