Forumsregeln
Beiträge in diesem Bereich sind auch für Gäste sichtbar
MichiK
Modellbahn: nur Z (1:220)
Danksagung erhalten: 530 Mal

Serie 0 Shinkansen von Rokuhan

Beitrag von MichiK »

Rokuhan hat auf Twitter soeben den Shinkansen der Serie 0 angekündigt:
"[Traum-Superexpress! Shinkansen der Serie 0, früher Typ!
Die lang erwartete vollständige Formation des Shinkansen der Serie 0 mit großen Fenstern ist jetzt erhältlich.
Nach dem Vorbild des ersten in Betrieb genommenen Zuges wird auch der "Hikarimae", der auf den frühen Zügen zu sehen war, nachgebildet."
(Übersetzung: deepl)
Axel Hempelmann
Danksagung erhalten: 846 Mal

Re: Serie 0 Shinkansen von Rokuhan

Beitrag von Axel Hempelmann »

Auch wenn ich sonst mit japanischer Eisenbahn eigentlich wenig am Hut habe - den will ich haben!
eXact Modellbau
Danksagung erhalten: 600 Mal

Beitrag von eXact Modellbau »

Ist das der aus dem Film "Panik im Tokio Express"? Dann nehme ich den auch.
MichiK

Beitrag von MichiK »

eXact Modellbau hat geschrieben: Mo 20. Mär 2023, 12:36 Ist das der aus dem Film "Panik im Tokio Express"? Dann nehme ich den auch.
Laut en.wikipedia ist der Zug im Film ein Serie 0 Shinkansen - paßt!
Alex_dn
Danksagung erhalten: 277 Mal

Beitrag von Alex_dn »

I have to admit that this is one of the most significant news for me too!
It seems like Rokuhan finally settled down the question regarding Shinkansen 0 series train set they already produced in the past for Deagostini. So actually, this model is not a 100% novelty. Nevertheless, the news are absolutely wonderful!

Alex
Torsten83
Modellbahn: TT (1:120)
Danksagung erhalten: 330 Mal

Beitrag von Torsten83 »

Alex_dn hat geschrieben: Mo 20. Mär 2023, 13:56 It seems like Rokuhan finally settled down the question regarding Shinkansen 0 series train set they already produced in the past for Deagostini
This one?
Bild

17,- EUR Model :?
Alex_dn
Danksagung erhalten: 277 Mal

Beitrag von Alex_dn »

Torsten83 hat geschrieben: Mo 20. Mär 2023, 14:05 This one?
Bild

17,- EUR Model :?
Of course, no. This is just a stand model with quite poor details. Deagostini published a complete Japanese layout with 4-car Shinkansen 0 series train set and Kiha 52 railbus in the past. The models were produced by Rokuhan (I don't own this model, the pictures are from Internet):
m96378634657_1.jpg
m96378634657_2.jpg
m96378634657_3.jpg
Now this train set is actually one of the most valuable rarities in Z scale ever. It is absolutely hard to find this train set. I tried to win it at one of Japanese auctions not so long ago, but I was quickly outbid, and the final price of 4-car Shinkansen 0 train set was around 600 Euro :o

So the current release is actually a second run of already existing model. Of course, it is incomparable with mentioned stand model in terms of level of details and overall quality.

There was also a different version of Shinkansen 0 series train produced by Platz/F-Toys announced in 2010 which is also hard to find now, especially with motorized chassis.

Models from Rokuhan and Platz/F-Toys are different. Rokuhan features wide windows (early version), while F-Toys train has narrow windows and also air deflectors around pantographs (late version).

So, three different Shinkansen 0 series trains exist in Z scale in total:
- From Rokuhan/Deagostini (blue, fully functional, interior lighting/DCC decoders from Rokuhan can be installed)
- From Platz/F-Toys (4 variants: 2 blue, one green and also Doctor Yellow; stand model, can be motorized)
- From Atlas MiniTrains (blue, stand model only).

Greetings,
Alex
MichiK

Beitrag von MichiK »

Alex_dn hat geschrieben: Mo 20. Mär 2023, 13:56 I have to admit that this is one of the most significant news for me too!
It seems like Rokuhan finally settled down the question regarding Shinkansen 0 series train set they already produced in the past for Deagostini. So actually, this model is not a 100% novelty. Nevertheless, the news are absolutely wonderful!

Alex
I'd guess that, rather than having something to settle, DeAgostini and Rokuhan agreed in the first place that Rokuhan wouldn't publish the Series 0 on their own for a certain period, and that period is over by now. At least I wouldn't have accepted any other deal. In particular not when we are talking about such an icon as the very first bullet train!
AvH

Beitrag von AvH »

Alex_dn hat geschrieben: Mo 20. Mär 2023, 14:14 There was also a different version of Shinkansen 0 series train produced by Platz/F-Toys announced in 2010 which is also hard to find now, especially with motorized chassis.
Thank you Alex for the information about the early Rokuhan model. I didn't know it.

Here as addendum to your post pictures (quick and dirty) of the F-Toys models, which was like the Atlas ones only for display. Platz produced the working chassis which could be changed with the original ones by F-Toys.
Blue version with small JR lettering. Working chassis by Platz. Six car train.
Blue version with small JR lettering. Working chassis by Platz. Six car train.
Green version. Original chassis. Six car train.
Green version. Original chassis. Six car train.
one of two posts
Zuletzt geändert von AvH am Mo 20. Mär 2023, 18:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
AvH

Beitrag von AvH »

... even within this post I got problems in uploading two more pictures. One of the Dr. Yellow version and one of the blue version with big JR logo.

Will search the fault. Hope more coming soon...

Greetz Arnim
Antworten