Sichtbar auch für Gäste!
Antworten
eXact Modellbau
Modellbahn: nur Z (1:220)
Danksagung erhalten: 607 Mal
Zedex 2012

Beitrag von eXact Modellbau »

Hallo

Leider tun die Z-Briten sich immer etwas schwer damit, auch außerhalb ihrer Insel wahrgenommen zu werden. Oder kommt mir das nur so vor?

Jedenfalls war mal wieder die Ausstellung in Zedex. Hier findet man ein paar Fotos und ein Video: http://trains.manvell.org.uk/exhibition ... /index.htm

Da mich bekanntlicherweise britische Themen begeistern, fand ich die Anlagen "Standen Watchett" (kannte ich aber schon von Geseke) und "Smaldeburgh" sehr schön. Besonders die Letzte hat ein schönen Kleinbahn-Flair.

Hopefully Chris will add some facts and informations. ;)
CJM

Re: Zedex 2012

Beitrag von CJM »

Guten Morgen Larry.

Wenn Sie mich wissen, welche Informationen Sie suchen, vorzugsweise in Englisch suchen, werde ich sehen, was ich für Sie tun kann. Ich habe Kontakt zu den zwei Modellbauer of British Umriss aber weder geantwortet. Ich könnte es erneut zu versuchen.

Mit den besten Wünschen,
Chris

Good morning Larry.

If you let me know what information you are looking for, preferably in English, I will see what I can do for you. I did contact the two modellers of British outline but neither replied. I could try again.

With best wishes,
Chris
eXact Modellbau
Danksagung erhalten: 607 Mal

Beitrag von eXact Modellbau »

Hello Chris

Who built the Smaldenburg layout? Is it possible to see more pictures of the details and of the rolling stock?
Andre
Danksagung erhalten: 31 Mal

Beitrag von Andre »

CJM

Beitrag von CJM »

Hi Larry.

NMRS home page is http://www.nmrs-models.co.uk/index.html . However, when I went to the Z scale page it was just marked "Under construction". There is an email address there if you want to contact him. Personally, my experience from a couple of attempts was that I got no answer but that was with his personal address, maybe you would get a response from the company address. Apart from the pictures I put on my Zedex webpage, I do have a couple more and, of course, those on the webpage have been reduced to 1/3 or even 1/4 of the original camera size (as well as being cropped).

As for the other layout, I will pursue that after the weekend when I can relax from exhibiting Breitenfut - Ost.

Best wishes,
Chris.
zettie94
Danksagung erhalten: 61 Mal

Beitrag von zettie94 »

Hello

Do you know a home page of Chris Atkinson ("Switzerland on the move")?
I wonder where the IC2000 bilevel-car is from.
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ZEDEX-2012 (In the middle of the page)

Regards
Julian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo

Kennt jemand eine Website von Chris Atkinson, dem Erbauer der Anlage "Switzerland on the move"?
Ich würde gerne wissen, was der IC2000-Doppelstockwagen für ein Modell ist.
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ZEDEX-2012 (zu sehen hier etwa in der Mitte der Seite)

Grüsse
Julian
CJM

Beitrag von CJM »

Hi Julian.

As far as I know Chris does not have a website and that tends to be confirmed by a Google search. You could try contacting the Zedex organiser on omrc.zedex@gmail.com to see if they can put you in contact with him.

Best wishes,
Chris.
CJM

Beitrag von CJM »

Hi Larry.
eXact Modellbau hat geschrieben:Who built the Smaldenburg layout? Is it possible to see more pictures of the details and of the rolling stock?
I did try contacting the owner, Brian Yallop, after the exhibition but received no answer. However, you could try emailing him via the Zedex organizer at omrc.zedex@gmail.com.

As I understand it, the models were all hand built from scratch so it may not be possible to buy some.

With best wishes,
Chris.
Antworten